1. You didn't understand your mother _____. She is very patient to you.
A. after all
B. not at all
C. in the slightest
D. for all
2. My mother is very friendly, and she can _____ everyone.
A. get along
B. get along with
C. get away
D. get away from
3. When you get into the trouble, you had better ask your parents for _____.
A. some advicesB. some advice
C. a few advices
D. few advice
4. Your father is very _____ about Chinese history. He can help you with your
5. Rather than _____ on a crowded bus, he always prefers _____ to school.
A. to ride; walk
B. riding; walk
C. ride; to walk
D. riding; to walk
6. If he _____ free at that time, he would help us.
7. If your father _____ the facts, he would have been angry with me.
C. had known
D. has known
8. If he had worked hard at his lesson, he _____ the exam successfully.
A. would pass
B. had passed
C. should pass
D. would have passed
9.Don't talk to your parents _____. It is not polite.
A. too loud
10.The Americans spell some words _____ from the British, but they have the same meaning.
1. C not…in the slightest和not…at all一样，表示“根本不，一点也不”。考生如果怕自己错过考试报名时间和考试时间的话，可以 免费预约短信提醒，届时会以短信的方式提醒大家报名和考试时间。
2. B get along with表示“与某人相处”。
3. B advice是不可数名词，没有复数形式，也不能用few或a few来修饰。
4. B 从句意和语法角度考虑应该用形容词，know是动词，knowledge是名词，形容词是knowledgeable。
5. C prefer to do rather than do表示“与其做某事还不如做某事”。
6. C if引导的表示虚拟的条件句，表示与所说的事实相反的一种假设，用虚拟语气。不论主语是什么人称，be动词用were。
7. C 与过去事实相反的虚拟语气，主句的谓语动词为“would have +过去分词”，条件句用“had+过去分词”。
8. D 与过去事实相反的虚拟语气，条件句的谓语动词为“had+过去分词”，主句用“would/should+have+过去分词”。
9. B 这里修饰的是动词talk，应该用副词形式，首先排除A和C。由后面的语意It is not polite可知不应大声地跟父母说话。故选B。
10.A 由后面的but they have the same meaning可知，本句句意为“美国人和英国人以不同的方式拼写某些单词，但它们表示的是同一个意思”。